Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2023 – Agniveer Hall Ticket

Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2023 – Agniveer Hall Ticket-Featured

On January 27, 2023, the Indian Navy released the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2023. Candidates who have applied for this test may access their admit card by going to the Indian Navy’s official website, The Agniveer SSR/MR 01/23 computer-based test will be given from February 7 to February 9, 2023. Candidates may access the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2023 online by logging in with their email address and password. Moreover, candidates may get the URL to download the admit card by clicking on Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2023. Moreover, you may obtain the Indian Navy Agniveer Exam 2023 Admit Card by adhering to the instructions provided below.

Agniveer SSR Admit Card for Indian Navy 2023

When downloading the Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2023 Online, make sure to thoroughly review all pertinent information, such as the test date, time, roll number, name, exam location, and other instructions. On the test day, candidates taking the Agniveer SSR exam must have their admit card and a valid government ID with them. Applicants should be aware that the Indian Navy will not issue admission cards by postal service or any other method; instead, hall tickets for the 2023 Agniveer Test are only accessible to download online. The ways to check and get the Indian Navy Agniveer Admit Card 2023 Link from the official website are shown below for aspirants’ convenience.

2023 Admit Card at

The country’s Shri Rajnath Singh, the defense minister, announced the beginning of the Agneepath program in June 2023. In accordance with this plan, applicants will be chosen to serve in the armed services for four years and will be referred to as Agniveer. Agniveers had to be at least 17.5 years old and up to 23 years old to apply under this program. Also, the candidates that are chosen will receive a respectable monthly wage.

According to the plan, 25% of the hired hopefuls would be given greater opportunities in the army, while the other 75% of aspirants will be required to leave the company.

Also, the Indian Navy will hire roughly 46,000 candidates this year. Visit the official website for the Indian Navy Agniveer Hall Ticket 2023 Download for further details as they become available.

Selection Procedure for Agniveers in the Indian Navy

  • Writing Test
  • Test of Physical Efficiency (PET)
  • Test of Physical Measurement (PMT)
  • Verification of Documents
  • The Medical Exam

Information about the 2023 Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Hall Ticket

  • the title of the test
  • As stated, before in the application form, the applicant’s name
  • Parents’ and Mother’s Names
  • Examining Facility
  • Date and timing of the exam
  • Attestation of the candidate
  • Aspirant’s Roll Number
  • License Plate Number

Information About The Test’s Rules and Regulations

  • To obtain the online admit card, go to the Indian Navy’s official website at
  • Locate the menu on the homepage, then select the tab for login.
  • Aspirants may now log in using their registered email address and password.
  • Once the information is submitted, candidates can now access the Indian Navy.

2023 Agniveer SSR Admit Card

  • For your own records, print out the Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2023 Online.
  • Test Format for Agniveer SSR in Indian Navy in 2023
  • The test will be divided into four sections: science, general awareness, English, and mathematics.
  • The test will include 100 questions in total, with 25 questions in each part.
  • At the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR test, each question will be worth one mark.

Leave a Comment