Unbelievably many people now use email services. There are numerous email providers available, and various nations utilize their unique email systems. Bigpond, an Australian email provider, serves as an illustration of this. You may send and receive emails to users in Australia with this excellent email service. Simply completing the Bigpond email sign in process will provide you access to additional options that Bigpond makes possible. Once you sign up for it, you can only use it to send and receive emails as well as other documents. We will go into great depth on how to sign up for a Bigpond email account and maybe log in in this article.
How to Open a Bigpond Email Account?
To use its services, you must first have a huge pond email account. Follow the instructions below: –
- Visit https://id.telstra.com.au/register in your default web browser.
- To register with Telstra, type your email address into the input email text form. Select next.
- Now, Telstra Bigpond email login will utilize the email that you specified above.
- Consider a password that is simple to remember and difficult to guess (avoid passwords like your birthday, name, hobbies, etc.). Try to make an alphanumeric password that contains a few unique symbols. Enter your new password in the area designated for it, and then type it again to confirm.
- Your first and last name, date of birth, and phone number are among the personal information that will be requested on the new page that will now display. In the appropriate areas, enter these credentials. then press the forward arrow.
Your Big Pond email account has now been successfully established.
The next step is to log in. Typically, the Big Pond email sign-in procedure is rather straightforward, but some first-time users have some issues. To aid you with Big Pond webmail login, we have given the following steps: –
- Visit the website www.my.telstra.com.au on your favourite web browser.
- Enter the username for your Big Pond email account in the text box that appears now.
- Now enter the password for your Big Pond email account in the following area.
- Now, underneath the password area, there is a blank space that asks for your company ID. If you do not have a Telstra executive account, disregard this form.
- To complete your login, click the blue login button.
How to Use a Third-Party Email Customer to Login to a Bigpond Email Account?
If you want to access your Bigpond email account with another email program, such as Outlook, Mailbird, etc. The basic IMAP and SMTP settings you should use for this feature are as follows:
- Setups for the Bigpond.com (Telstra Mail) IMAP web server
- Web worker for IMAP: mail.bigpond.com
- Port 993 for IMAP
- SSL for IMAP security
- ID for IMAP: Detailed email address
- Your Bigpond.com secret phrase is IMAP.
- Setups for the Bigpond.com (Telstra Mail) SMTP Server
- Web worker for SMTP: mail.bigpond.com
- Port 465 for SMTP
- SSL for SMTP security
- Your whole email address is your SMTP user name.
- Your Bigpond.com secret phrase as the SMTP Password
- You may access your Bigpond webmail or email account using that method.
How can I access my Bigpond email account after creating one?
If you don’t log into Bigpond email using your Bigpond email ID that you obtained upon registration, it is useless. You can only make use of everything that Bigpond has to offer after you log in to your account. The procedures to log into your Bigpond account are shown below.
- Click the sign-in/login option and a field will display in front of you if all you want to do is log in to your account. A username and the Bigpond password you choose during registration are the two choices available in this section. You may log in by providing these data and clicking the Log In button.
- You may reset your password by clicking the “forget password” link located directly below the login form. This will bring you to a new page. Your phone number must be entered in order for Bigpond to validate your identity while changing your password. You can log in to your Bigpond account using one of these two ways without a doubt.
Users of Telstra Big Pond often have login troubles, therefore you may want to read the advice provided below to learn how to entirely prevent these kinds of problems: –
- Before attempting to log in, make sure your internet connection is strong and reliable.
- Before you click the login button, be sure the username and password are both correct.
- Use the most recent version of your web browser at all times.
- Make sure the setup settings for your email are accurate.
- It’s possible that you misplaced the password for your Big Pond account. Simply change your password to log in once again.
How to Change the Password for Your Telstra Bigpond Email Account
It’s possible that you lost your Big Pond account password, but don’t worry; this is a very frequent problem, and changing your password is a very straightforward procedure to follow, so we’ve got you covered. To change your password, adhere to the procedures below:
- Go to the Telstra Big Pond login page in your browser when it has opened.
- Now that the login screen has shown, look for the “forgot” link next to the password box. Select “forgot.”
- Your Telstra Big Pond account username should now display in the username area. You may also input your “Business ID or Account number” in the following section, which is below, if you do not have a Telstra executive account.
- To reset your Big Pond email account password, click the proceed button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Visit Play N Watch For More.